Requirement of identification and Marking on Crankshaft
- Traceability on Face of each Crankshaft .
- There are 4 Type of crankshaft.
- Data is different for each Crankshaft Type
- JOB Identification required for marking appropriate Data
- Marking System required with POKO YOKE .
- The very fast production speed requires a robust and efficient marking
- Need for permanent marking
- Need System to Minimize Human error.
- Identification of Crankshaft was Critical.
- The Size & OD for Each Job was Different.
- The Data for Each Crankshaft was Different
Machine Proposed : MNSTC Integrated with Poka Yoke
- Machine Supplied with Poko-yoke System.
- PLC Interface
- Identify Length of JOB Through Pneumatic cylinder and Reed Switch
- Identification of LOBE Positioning Through proximity Sensor.
- Clamping By pneumatic Toggle Clamp
- Clamping Confirmation By Reed Switch
- By Identification Through LOBE Position and Length the Data will be feed to Machine Controller.
- After Pressing START Push Button the Data will released from Controller and Marking Will Done
- After Completing the marking the signal goes for Declamp of Job.
- After Declamp the Job can be Unload .
- The Loading and Unloading of Job is Manual
- This Entire System is Controlled By Control panel.