To find potential buyers for the machines and services offered by the company and be a pillar for the organization by continuously increase its turnover. A sales executive is a partner in the company and acts responsibly to increase sales on a regular basis.
Educational Qualification:- Mechanical Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Traveling to visit potential clients
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Learn the working of machines and demonstrate the machines at client site and convince them how our machines can be the proper solution for the client marking requirement.
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data we receive through digital channels
- Any other task found fit in order to achieve company sales targets.
- Junior Sales Executive is expected to be in touch with his superior on a daily basis. To take his help in each and every aspect of sales whenever required. To keep him posted about the daily interactions and planned actions for the future.
- The Senior Sales Executive is expected to be in constant touch with his subordinates and ensure that they are performing their intended tasks. He is further expected to sit with them on a periodic basis and help them in closing cases. He is in a way responsible to get the output from the subordinates and will be held accountable if the subordinates are not performing or unable to get results.
- All the people have to feed the daily activity with all customers in the CRM.